- What makes Murad Resurgence different?
- What age should you really worry about hormonal aging?
- I have age spots and sun damage. What should I do?
- What are the key signs of hormonal aging?
- Will Resurgence help with dry/flaky skin?
- Will Resurgence work for sensitive skin?
- What exactly does the hormone estrogen do for the skin?
- What comes in the 90 Day Regimen Kit?
- Why are the products so small?
- Is there a heavy fragrance?
- Why does your skin begin to lose firmness and elasticity as you get older?
- Do I really need an eye cream?
- How much is shipping and when can I expect my products?
- What about shipping to Canada?
- What is the Resurgence Membership Program?
- How can I get the $50 Rewards Card?
- How can I redeem the $50 Rewards Card?
1. What makes Murad Resurgence different?
Resurgence is the first comprehensive skincare regimen designed to address the effects of hormonal aging. It contains a strategic blend of anti-aging ingredients formulated to penetrate deep into the surface layers of the skin restoring balance, hydration and firmness. Murad's Resurgence was developed by a doctor, is backed by science and clinical studies and comes with a money back guarantee. It's a complete line designed to work together to address the effects of hormonal aging on your skin.
2. What age should you really worry about hormonal aging?
Menopause is unpredictable. The drop in hormone levels differs from woman to woman, as do overall menopausal symptoms. While the onset of menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45 and 55, some women in their late 20's experience symptoms associated with menopause such as sleeplessness, weight gain, irritability, temporary memory loss, hot flashes, increased facial hair, acne and dry skin.
3. I have age spots and sun damage. What should I do?
You can help lighten age spots and reduce the signs of damage by using the Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Gel in conjunction with the Resurgence Regimen. This product will be offered to you after you complete your order information and click the 'Process Order' button. When used as an evening treatment it can help even out skin tone and still have the benefits of improving hydration, firmness and overall appearance. Incorporate into your Resurgence Regimen by using Age-Diffusing Serum in the morning and Age-Spot and Pigment Lightening Gel in the evening.
4. What are the key signs of hormonal aging?
Hormonal aging occurs as levels of estrogen decline and can start as early as your late 20's. Low estrogen levels result in weakening of the collagen and elastin fibers. Wrinkles become more prominent, while the skin assumes a dull, discolored, rough, dry appearance. Additionally, women who never had acne in their life may discover unexpected breakouts because of a lack of estrogen in their bodies. You may find that you have an increase in facial hair as well as brown spots and increased sensitivity to skincare products.
5. Will Resurgence help with dry/flaky skin?
Resurgence was designed to help address the dehydration caused from the fluctuation in hormone levels. Each product helps to introduce moisture into the skin at every step of the regimen. The gentle exfoliation provided by the cleanser along with the additional moisture from all of the products will help to relieve the flakiness and prevent it in the future.
6. Will Resurgence work for sensitive skin?
Yes! Every Murad product includes the Murad Recipe. This consists of hydrating ingredients, anti-inflammatories and antioxidants to not only help overall skin health,but also reduce irritation.
7. What exactly does the hormone estrogen do for the skin?
Estrogen keeps skin soft, firm and supple by encouraging collagen production and reducing the potential for acne breakouts. Collagen and the elastin fibers that make up skin's structural support are responsible for skin thickness and resiliency. Reduced collagen leads to skin fragility, thinness, wrinkling and sagging.
8. What comes in the 90 Day Regimen Kit?
The 90 day kit is designed to last a full 3 months. The products include:
- Renewing Cleansing Cream, 4.5 oz.
- Age-Diffusing Serum, 1 oz.
- Age-Balancing Night Cream, 1.7 oz.
9. Why are the products so small?
Each product in your Resurgence Night Regimen has been formulated with a concentrated blend of the highest quality, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients available. Unlike conventional skincare products, Resurgence products do not contain fillers, like mineral oil or other skin irritating additives.
Because of the exceptional purity of these highly active, super-concentrated formulas, a pea-sized amount is all you need. Used according to directions, the compact containers in this package hold enough of these potent, result-oriented formulas to dramatically transform your skin in just 30 days. Guaranteed.
10. Is there a heavy fragrance?
No—The Resurgence products have a light refreshing scent, which many of our testimonials commented on.
11. Why does your skin begin to lose firmness and elasticity as you get older?
As you grow older the strong hollow elastin fibers in your skin that keep your skin firm take on what is often described as a 'moth eaten' appearance. The fibers also gradually thicken and curl. Normally, elastin fibers reach out to each other with delicate branches. With age however, they become tough and disorderly and finally degenerate into a tangled mass. As the fine elastin fibers become rigid and thick, the skin looses its elasticity. The elastin fibers become like a bunch of rubber bands that have become dried out and old. There is still the same number, but they do not stretch as far or snap back as quickly, and they break apart easily. These changes in elastin occur in everyone, but in skin that is exposed to UV radiation from the sun, the elastin is very distorted.
12. Do I really need an eye cream?
There are two reasons to use products made specifically for your eye area. First, topical eye products are formulated so that they don't irritate the eyes or the thin skin surrounding it. Second, because the eye area has few, if any, oil glands of its own, it requires more intense hydration than anywhere else on the face. Check out our Eye Care Chart to see which product is right for you.
Still have questions? Contact Us.
13. How much is shipping and when can I expect my products?
One time orders will be sent standard shipping, which costs $6.95 and can take up to 2 weeks for delivery. When you take the $39.95 offer, Murad upgrades you to priority mail for FREE so that you may begin using your products within 5 to 7 business days. Rush shipping costs $9.95 and takes 3-5 business days.
14. What about shipping to Canada?
For Canada, please allow up to 15 business days.
15. What is the Resurgence Membership Program?
As a member you are eligible for the following benefits:
- You'll receive an upgrade to FREE shipping and you'll receive your products in 5-7 business days.
- Convenient Home Delivery. About a month after you receive your 30 Day Kit you will receive a 90-day supply of the Resurgence Regimen, and continue receiving it every 3 months. You will be billed $39.95 monthly to your credit card, plus shipping on the months when you receive your kit. Or if you choose to pay for your 90 day kits in one installment of $119.85 every 3 months, your shipping fees will be waived. Remember, you can always change the frequency of your shipments and you can cancel at anytime, even after receiving your first shipment. Just call 1 (888) 446-8723. Monday-Friday: 6AM-6PM PT, Saturday: 7AM-3:30PM PT.
- You'll be guaranteed this locked in price for the lifetime of your membership. That's over $170 value for each 90 day kit!
- You'll have unlimited access to our highly trained Skincare Specialists who can answer your specific skincare questions and give you a personal skin consult over the phone to make sure you are using the right products for your skin.
- You'll receive exclusive savings on other popular Murad products.
16. How can I get the $50 Rewards Card?
Your $50 Rewards Card is included with your purchase of any Resurgence Discount-Savings program and will be sent to you on your first product shipment.
17. How can I redeem the $50 Rewards Card**?
You can call 1-888-270-1566 to place your order and make sure to mention your $50 Rewards Card number to the operator.